Who today does not dream of having a beautiful, fit figure? Each person achieves this goal in his own way. Some exhaust themselves with diets, fasting days, many go to gyms and train with coaches, and someone does exercises at home, working on the right muscle group. Among all the existing methods, physical activity is the best way to adjust your figure, raise your tone and improve your body.
A well-chosen set of exercises solves many questions. This is fat burning, and pumping muscles, and the fight against serious diseases, and pleasant leisure, which always ensures a good mood. Try to create your own unique program, and we will help you with this.
Features of a set of exercises for weight loss
It doesn't matter where you plan to study. It can be a gym or your own apartment. Good results can be achieved only with an integrated approach, when strength and cardio training are successfully combined, combined with each other.
Of course, the greatest effect is given by interval training, which involves intensive execution of the selected movements. But the classic training program does not lose its relevance. Why complex:
- If you compare different types of training, then aerobic workout allows you to burn much more body fat for the same duration. But it is worth noting that the process of fat burning occurs only at the moment of performing the movements. At the end, it stops.
- Strength training burns fewer calories, but its effect continues for 6 hours after the workout is completed. You have already finished the exercise, and the muscles are still burning fat.
Conclusion: it is best to combine both options. We start the lesson with strength exercises, end cardio. In the first case, carbohydrates are burned, and in the second, fats directly.
Frequency and duration of a set of exercises for all muscle groups
Losing weight involves burning off calories from food. If you want to really lose weight, and then tighten your body, then experts recommend exercising 3 to 5 times a week. In this case, in addition to the selected set of exercises, regular walking, and jogging in the fresh air, and swimming, and so on will be considered training.
The duration for each activity is different:
- If the workout includes only aerobic activity, then to achieve maximum results, you need to exercise from 30 minutes to 1 hour. This time period necessarily includes a 10-minute warm-up. The rest of the time is spent doing stretching and basic exercises.
- Only strength training sessions should last 45 to 90 minutes. The respite time is calculated individually, depending on the goals of the training, as well as the program being implemented. Most often, the rest between repetitions is no more than 40 seconds, and between the exercises themselves - no more than one and a half minutes.
- A complex lesson with strength and cardio loads lasts at least one hour. Initially, approximately 45 minutes is spent doing bodyweight or weights exercises. Then at least 20 minutes is spent on cardio.
What equipment do you need
The completeness and completeness of the training program depends on the available and required sports equipment. It is much easier in the gym, because all the necessary equipment is available. At home, it is not always possible to install certain simulators. In this case, it is important to correctly prioritize and choose for yourself the exercises for which you can find simulators.
For example, cardio requires exercise bikes and treadmills. But you can do without them if you jog on the street or go swimming. Another budget option is a jump rope. You will also need the following inventory:
- Gymnastic mat.
- Gym ball or fitball.
This equipment makes the complex training process much more effective. Using it, in just a couple of months you will see an excellent result, you can feel it by getting into your old favorite jeans or dress.
Warm up before workout
No set of exercises is performed on unheated muscles of the whole body. Otherwise, the risk of injury increases several times, the risk of sprains increases. Warm up should be from top to bottom, starting from the head, ending with the legs. An effective warm-up includes the following movements:
- Stand straight, arms at the seams, and legs slightly apart. We make slow head turns in different directions. We also make circular movements.
- We clench our hands into fists, make circular movements with our brushes, carefully working out the muscles of this area.
- To warm up the shoulders and arms, we swing back and forth. We bend our arms at the elbows, and also make circular movements.
- Put your hands on your waist. We tilt the body in different directions. In this case, the pelvis should remain motionless.
- Move the hips in a circle, first in one direction, then in the other direction. We take our time, do the exercise smoothly.
- Bend the leg at the knees to an angle of 90 degrees. Rotate the hips clockwise and counterclockwise in this position.
- Place the leg on the toe and rotate it in both directions in turn.
- Stand on our toes. We rise and fall on them, as if on springs.
The best set of exercises for weight loss at home
Is the warm-up over? It's time to start directly with gymnastics, exercises to work out all muscle groups. Visiting the gym, a specialist is engaged in the training complex, who selects movements in accordance with the physical fitness of the losing weight. At home, you have to rely only on your strength and knowledge.
Next, you can familiarize yourself with one of the most effective complexes for weight loss and muscle pumping for beginners, experienced losing weight at home.
The best exercises will help you achieve the desired result faster.
For the buttocks
- Static squats.Set your legs wider than your shoulders, bend them slightly at the knees to form 90 degrees. We fix ourselves in this position. Try to hold out as long as possible. Then we straighten up, get up, take a short rest and repeat again.
- Classic squats.This is the best exercise for creating a beautiful, firm butt. It is performed in the same way as static, but without fixation in the squat. Having descended, we immediately straighten up. We repeat the required number of times.
- Jumps out.Squat down. We jump up from this position. Then we return to the starting position. We try to jump as high as possible. This will pump up your buttocks even faster and better.
- Rollout and leg run.We lie with our backs on the gymnastic mat. We put our hands under the buttocks, raise the straightened legs up. In this position, we bring and spread our legs. We try to pull our legs to the sides, as much as possible, so that tension is felt on the inside of the thigh.
- Kneeling squats.We stand on the floor, resting on our knees. Stretch your arms forward. We sit down on each buttock in turn, slightly tilting the body to the side. We do this exercise quickly, trying not to lose balance.
- Sumo Squats.We accept a standing position. We spread our legs, turn our knees and feet outward. In this position, we squat gently, slowly, in order to feel how the muscles are pumped at this moment. Having done a squat, we linger for a few seconds, then we straighten up.
- Swing your legs.We lie on our side. We bend the supporting leg, located below, at the knee and bring it forward. We begin to lift the upper leg as high as possible. We are moving slowly enough. Then we lower it, turn over to the other side, and repeat this exercise again.
- Curls.We lie with our backs on the floor. Legs are straightened, hands are fastened at the back of the head. We begin to tear off the shoulder blades from the floor, twisting and trying to get closer to the knees. We slowly return back. We try not to pinch the neck when performing the exercise.
- Twist twists.Lie on the floor with your knees bent. We always fold our hands at the back of the head. Do the twisting, touching the elbows to the limb located on the opposite side.
- Leg raises.In the supine position, raise the straightened legs to an angle of 45 degrees. We try to hold out in this position for as long as possible.
- Complicated leg raises.Lying on your back, arms spread out to the sides. In this position, we raise our straightened legs up to create a right angle with the surface. We lower them as slowly as possible, so the load on the muscles will be stronger.
For the back
- We lay down on the surface, pull our arms out at the seams. We bend our legs at the knees. In this position, we raise the pelvis to the maximum possible height. We try to hold out as long as possible. This exercise works great for your back, abs, and butts.
- From a prone position with bent legs, raise our arms up. Then we straighten and stretch our legs. We do this as slowly as possible, trying to keep the hips off the floor as well. Then we lower our legs, and we begin to raise the upper body. We finally go down. We do the exercise in this sequence.
- We lie on our stomach. We raise our arms and legs at one time. We try to fix ourselves in this position for a couple of seconds. Then we go back to the beginning and repeat again.
- Push-ups from the floor.We lie down on the surface with an emphasis on bent knees. We spread our arms wider than the shoulders. We push up the required number of times.
- Push-ups from the bench.A chair or regular chair can be used. We stand with our backs to the work equipment and rest our hands. We straighten and relax our legs. We begin to sit down on weight, bending our arms at the elbows. Then we slowly return to the starting position.
- Static.We stand straight, keep our back as straight as possible. Stretch your arms forward at chest level. In the accepted position, we stand as long as possible. Until the arm muscles start to give off pain.
When choosing a set of exercises for general developmental physical education, planning and conducting training, follow a few tips from experienced professionals:
- We remember that successful, quick weight loss is an effective exercise for experienced beginners at home or in the gym and proper nutrition. Of course, you can simplify your life and go on some kind of diet, but the result is unlikely to be durable. With physical activity, you will keep your body in perfect condition for many years.
- We allocate time exclusively for the training process. Regularity is a guarantee of a successful result. You cannot postpone or reschedule classes. Otherwise, you will never achieve your dream figure.
- We set goals and achieve them. It is important that they are realistic and not like "lose 15 kilograms in a week. "
- Motivation comes first. No persuasion of friends, relatives to eat delicious should not lead you astray. Just one chocolate bar, a cookie - a huge probability of failure. All works will go to dust. Motivate yourself correctly and constantly. Restrain momentary desires.
- Take photos as often as possible. Capture all the moments during your weight loss. Then you can track the changes, every time make sure that there is a sense in making efforts. It is also healthy and motivating.
- Include extra physical activity in your life. Sign up for dances, start cycling, and walk in the park more often. This is not only an opportunity to pump your body faster, but also a great leisure time that will help you find yourself.
Try exercises for the back, abdomen, arms and legs in combination - the opportunity to transform your body. All in your hands.